M.E. [Melvin Eugene] THE LAST ANGRY COP!
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 18, 2011 at 8:31 PM|
Today, the Justice Department significantly increased the odds that I will prevail in this case. Three months ago, the Court ordered that a Case Management Report be prepared, and a mediator be selected, we failed to do so. On June 27th the judge issued a Show Cause Order: that we comply by today: July 18th and explain why the order of the court had been ignored. VIA FAX: I scheduled July 11th and 12th to be in Jacksonville, FL, to meet with the US Attorney and prepare the report. VIA EMAIL: On July 9th the US Attorney notified me that he would not be available and it was his belief that we should not meet: he would prepare a motion to stay the report pending his motion to dismiss the case, and asked that I agree to the motion. When the Court ordered that the report be prepared, the Court specifically stated that the report be prepared regardless of any pending motions.
My Motion For Summary Judgment is also pending: the Justice Department has admitted to every fact that I have stated, including my false arrest for a crime that never occurred, my being tortured to force a confession, and the destruction of my law firm to protect the largest art conspiracy in history. VIA FAX: I informed the US Attorney that such a motion was without merit and/or frivolous. On July 16th I overnight expressed an eleven page Response to the Court. My response, included all requirements and the correspondence attached as exhibits. The Justice Department has failed to meet the ORDER of the Court!
The judge may select a mediator and order us into mediation with the prospect of the Justice Department being sanctioned if mediation is not reached. The judge may enter judgment for me and order a two day trial in which I would be required to prove $20 Billion in damages-easy to do. The judge could dismiss the case, not likely. Most likely, the judge will order mediation with sanctions “hanging over” the Justice Department. I rejected $5 million, ten years ago. Therefore, I would not attempt to mediate this case if “they” did not begin at $50 million. Tomorrow, I will explain....